Gainesville IL Video Pipe Inspection
In Gainesville IL, a video pipe inspection allows for a real-time visual plumbing inspection of underground plumbing and sewer lines to determine the condition inside the pipe. A strong, flexible fiber optic cable with a high-resolution video camera on its tip is inserted into the plumbing or sewer line for detailed inspection.
As the cable is pushed through the plumbing, a high resolution waterproof camera, equipped with powerful lights, records its findings in great detail. The live video is transmitted to the plumbing technician who will make an informed plumbing diagnosis of any problem or problems found. The video pipe inspection can be saved for a permanent record.
Our high resolution video cameras may be used to identify pipe damage and obstructions that inhibit proper water flow or create occasional backups. The specially designed plumbing camera will also verify that obstructions have been eliminated and that the water and sewer lines are clean following plumbing service. The true condition of a pipe typically cannot be determined without a visual video plumbing inspection using an in-line high resolution camera.
Video Pipe Inspections pinpoint plumbing problems like these:
- Broken, cracked or collapsed pipe and sewer lines – damaged pipes requiring repair or replacement.
- Offset pipe – sewer pipes and plumbing that has become misaligned due to shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Water line blockage – grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper water flow and/or cleaning of the water line.
- Corrosion – the water pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing sections to collapse and restrict water flow.
- Bellied pipe – a section of the water pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- Leaking water pipe joints – the seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the water line.
- Root infiltration – tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line, preventing normal cleaning and/or roots have damaged the water pipe.
- Off-grade pipe – existing pipes are constructed of substandard or outdated plumbing material that may have deteriorated or corroded over time.
The next time you need video pipe inspection in Gainesville IL, make certain you get it done right the 1st time, and call the professionals at Neil Thomas Plumbing and Heating.